Andy Stahl is a Colorado native and has lived in Fort Collins for 21 years. In his spare time, he enjoys exploring Colorado with his wife and 2 children.
Andy graduated from Northern Arizona University with a B.S. in Exercise Science and completed his M.S. in Physical Therapy at the University of Colorado. In 2004, he began a successful Physical Therapy practice and shortly after, started investing in commercial real estate.
In 2019, he sold his practice and began in property management. During this time Andy also expanded his investment properties and gained great experience in commercial real estate. As a property owner, Andy understands the challenges and stresses tied to commercial real estate and uses this experience to help his clients pursue their goals.
- Tenancy in common ownership
- 1031 exchanges
- Leasing and sales of office, retail, industrial and land properties
- Business sales
- Property management
- Commercial Lease administration and tenant Relations
- S. in Exercise Science from Northern Arizona University (1995)
- S. in Physical Therapy from University of Colorado (1997)
“Andy was easy to work with. He listened to my needs and developed a plan to get me into an office space that fit my needs.”