Add Mark to your contacts
Mark O’Donnell has lived in Colorado since 1989 when he first came to Fort Collins to complete his degree in Fine Art at Colorado State University. Mark has over 27 years of professional real estate experience, including 10 years as a Commercial Property Manager, managing over a million square feet of commercial products. In March 2002, after completing four years of comprehensive coursework, he earned the distinguished Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management. Mark has an in-depth knowledge of the local rental and sales markets.
A specialist in the purchase and sale of income-producing properties, he has helped numerous satisfied clients achieve their real estate and financial goals through honest and creative real estate brokerage services.
As an owner of several investment properties himself, Mark has the insight and knowledge to advise his clients from a place of practical first-hand experience. He has led and assisted transactions involving all investment categories, from single-tenant start-ups to multi-tenant shopping centers. Mark has completed over 500 real estate transactions since joining Doberstein Lemburg Commercial in 2003.
Mark and his family avidly support the CSU Rams, Colorado hockey, and the Fort Collins local music scene.
- Leasing and sales of office, retail, land, and industrial properties
- 1031 tax-deferred exchange
- Tenancy in common ownership
- Opinion of market value
- Real estate tax protest service
Commercial Brokerage Experience:
- Listing Agent for office, retail, land, and industrial properties
- Creating and overseeing purchase and/or sales contracts
- Leasing and lease administration
- Real estate tax protest services
- Professional opinion of market value
- Client real estate counseling
Property Management Experience:
- Asset management
- Security deposit reconciliations
- Recurring physical property inspections
- Client funds management and disbursement
- Vendor contract procurement and administration
- Commercial lease administration and tenant relations
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management (2002)
- Master of Fine Arts, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado (1993)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Montana State University, Billings, Montana (1988)
“Colorado Commercial made it easy to meet the real estate needs of our startup.”
– Dr. Christine Lum Lung
Co-Founder, Origin Healthcare