Add Tim To Your Contacts
Tim began his real estate journey with a small investment in a residential duplex in 2010 and grew that into a portfolio of commercial and residential properties worth over 12 million. He later began work in brokerage and applied his knowledge and skills to help others. He has helped multiple clients double the return on their investment portfolios.
Before his career in commercial real estate, Tim has been a local business leader having founded and ran multiple local companies. Most notably he was CEO of Encompass Healthcare Data Solutions (EDHS). As CEO, not only did he successfully quadruple the organization’s revenues but for 3 consecutive years, EHDS was placed in the top 3 of BizWest Mercury’s list of 100 fastest-growing companies under his leadership.
As a Colorado native, Tim enjoys many outdoor activities including overlanding and camping. He’s also certified by the national weather service as a storm spotter (chaser). Tim’s love for his community extends as a board member of the Weld County Board of Health and as the former planning commissioner in Windsor and Greeley.
- Real Estate portfolio analysis, planning, and management
- 1031 tax deferred exchanges
- Property Syndication
- Investment analysis
- Business Sales
- Tax appeal
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Colorado State University (2002)
- Graduate Certificate, Business Intelligence, Colorado State University (2017)
- Certificate in Data Science, Johns Hopkins University (2017)
- Master of Business Administration, Colorado State University (2018)
“Tim has helped me double my cash flow. My portfolio is in much better shape with his expertise. The only thing I would change is meeting him sooner.”
– Julio Salimbeni, Investor